- Check the quantities.
- The minimum order is 1 box
- We recommend ordering 5% -10% more material.
- Check the delivery requirements.
- Once production of your order has begun, it can no longer be cancelled
- Prices are subject to change without notice, except for confirmed orders
- All prices of the above products exclude the cost of delivery and taxes.
- The VAT rate is 21%.
- After receiving your order, a copy of the quote will be sent to you to verify the accuracy and details of your order. At that time, any applicable changes or revisions should be made.
- Once the order is verified, a signed copy must be sent. We will start production once we have the order confirmed and 50% of the final budget has been received.
- We can arrange delivery anywhere in the world. Please contact us for a freight quote.
- The parts are packed in cardboard boxes, loaded on a protected and sealed platform.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your order.
- The balance must be paid before the order is charged. The products will be released immediately after payment has been received and settled in full.
- Only payments by bank transfer are accepted.
- All Okiun products are made to order. Our delivery times vary from product to product and can also be extended at certain times of the year.
- However, we try to follow these deadlines:
- 2-3 weeks for the collections available in the 2019 catalogue
- Exceptionally large quantities: to be studied individually
- All delivery times will be indicated on the purchase order.
- Please order carefully as we cannot accept returns.
- Please note that all deposits are non-refundable.
- Please check your products carefully at the time of delivery.
- Any problems with the quality, quantity and type of material supplied must be reported to Okiun within 7 working days of receipt of the order.
- In the event of a complaint, the buyer must make the material available to Okiun for any defect verification. No complaints will be accepted once the material has been installed.
- Damage caused by improper installation, accident, misuse or improper maintenance is not covered by the Okiun product warranty.
- Variations in color, tone, hue, texture are inherent characteristics of Okiun's pieces in the Natural finish and are not defects.
- Variations in facial dimensions and thickness according to artisan product standards will be allowed.
- Although Okiun provides installation and maintenance guidelines, its liability is strictly limited to the supply of products.
- All products leave our factory in good condition and properly packed. Unless otherwise stated, orders are shipped EXW Oliva/Onda Spain.
- All claims for damaged or broken products must be made through the carrier.
- Okiun is not responsible for the installation, sealing or finishing of any product. Please review the installation instructions and maintenance guidelines prior to installation.
- Okiun does not store customer orders. When production is completed, customers must pay in full and provide shipping instructions.
- A storage fee of 10 EUR per day up to 3 months will be added. After the initial period of 3 months, the items will be deleted as we deem necessary.
- All Okiun products have a one-year limited warranty unless otherwise noted.
- Okiun will, at its option, repair or replace the product or make appropriate adjustments when Okiun's inspection reveals any defect occurring in normal use within one year of installation.
- In addition to the costs listed above, Okiun is not responsible for any direct or indirect costs associated with the repair or replacement of the product, including removal, installation or reinstallation of the product.
- Okiun parts must be inspected prior to installation and any defects must be reported at that time. Installation constitutes acceptance of the product.
- Damage to the product caused by improper installation, accident, misuse, abuse or improper maintenance is not covered by this warranty.
- There are no guarantees against cracks, scratches or wear and tear due to
- No warranties are available when installation is not performed in accordance with our installation instructions and maintenance guidelines.